Our returns policy goes hand in hand with our 60 day 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
Here's how it works
1) You've received your glasses and for whatever reason they're just not right. It may be that they don't fit, or the prescription obviously isn't right because everything looks wonky, or you don't like the colour of them now that you can see them in real life - or maybe you just decided you don't want them. The reason doesn't matter to us. If you want to return them for a 100% full refund, then that's entirely your choice!
2) You decide to return them. Decision made!
3) Just pack them back up in the complimentary glasses case they came in. Put them into the box they were packaged in, or some other box that will ensure they are protected on their way back to us.
4) Email us at email@example.com to request a free courier label. We will send this to you by return email.
5) Print off and attach the free return courier label to the outside of the package.
6) Print off and complete the returns form that we will send you along with your return courier label. Put this inside the package with your glasses.
7) Call Courierpost on 0800 268 743 to book the pickup, or do this yourself online here: https://courierpickup.courierpost.co.nz/ (don't forget to enter the courier ticket number).
8) Leave the item in the designated place for pickup by the local courier.
9) All done!
It will be returned to us within two business days and we will process the return and refund you for the full amount you paid for the glasses back to the same credit card that was used to purchase them. This will be done within 24 hours of us receiving the glasses back but please note sometimes a refund takes up to three business days before it is cleared and available on your card again.
We will send you an email when we have received the glasses back to let you know they have been received by us and that we have processed the refund.
Returns and refunds terms & conditions
- Returns must be made within sixty (60) calendar days of the date the order was made. This is the date the glasses must be received back by us. If glasses are returned after this date, the 60 day, 100% money back satisfaction guarantee will not apply.
- If the glasses are faulty or damaged, provided it is within the 60 day timeframe, you will still get a 100% refund. We're deliberately very lenient about this but if we feel our leniency is being taken advantage of on a repeated basis by the same customer, we reserve the right to reduce the amount of, or refuse to process a refund.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can order and return glasses for a full refund provided it is within the 60 days timeframe. We try to cater for indecisive customers!
- If you return a different pair of glasses to the ones you ordered, we will email you to politely point out the mistake and then we will return to you the incorrect glasses.
- If you return glasses to us without using the free return courier label you were provided with, then you will not be reimbursed for the cost that you incurred.
- If you return glasses outside of the 60 day timeframe, then the only eligibility that will apply for a refund will be if the glasses have a manufacturers defect. Even so, the decision to issue a refund and the exact amount of the refund will be entirely at the discretion of Ezyglasses. Typical defects that are included in this are: lenses falling out, arms or nose pads falling off, screws falling out, stress cracks in the lenses. It does not include breakages where evidence of force is apparent, scratched lenses, bent frames.